Today we are excited to officially announce that our favorite mobile app social features are now available on the web!
With a new signed-in homepage, newsfeed, and more, this update makes the web user’s experience truly social.
Building a supportive fitness community has always been part of our mission at Cody. While our iOS and Android apps were built with social features for our mobile community, our website was originally designed for watching training videos — this social-on-mobile and videos-on-web divide is something we have been working hard to bridge for you.
Today members can experience the full range of community and training Cody offers without having to hop between our website and mobile app. The new signed-in homepage showcases your friends’ logged workouts in the center newsfeed, where you can show your support with likes, comments, and hashtags. You can also find new friends to follow, with personalized recommendations based off your current training plans, or explore trending hashtags in the Cody community.
But that’s not all! We have been quietly launching social features to our website for a while now. Here are all the things you can do today:
- Log your workouts on the web
- Like & comment on logged workouts with the ability to mention other members and add hashtags
- Experience a global yoga class with our Free Online Studio classes
- View your own profile, edit your profile photo, and add a cover image
- View other member profiles (Note: You can always set your profile to private if you want to control who sees your workouts)
- Receive social notifications when someone likes, comments, or follows you
Go ahead and try out your new homepage today: Sign in to Cody on the web to get started.