Time: 45 minutes
Boot camp is a term that often strikes fear into many exerciser’s hearts, but really, it is the holy grail of weight loss workouts. This high-intensity will push you to your limits, but also blast away calories and fat in record time. If you have gotten your cardio and fitness levels up in the past few weeks, then incorporating this boot camp workout into your exercise schedule once a week will give you results that you can see (and feel!) almost immediately.
This workout is meant to be done with little-to-zero rest time in between each exercise, so get ready to sweat.
Cody’s Boot Camp Gym Workout
- 5 minute warm-up jog
- 8 minutes jump rope, 10 double unders per minute
- 1 minute of push ups, AMRAP
- 2 minutes of air squat jumps, AMRAP
- 1 minute of bicycle crunches, AMRAP
- 2 minutes of burpees, AMRAP
- 1 minute Russian twist, AMRAP
- 8 minutes of jump rope, 10 double unders per minute
- 10 minute interval run, alternating between sprints and skipping every minute
- 5 minute cool down jog, and stretching.