Gym Workout for Lazy Sundays: Ok, I know that “lazy” and “workout” don’t generally belong in the same sentence together, but hear me out. This is a workout for those days when you show up at the gym, but aren’t as pumped as usual. Maybe you already had a rough day, or maybe you’re just running low on energy. You went to the gym out of habit, but once you got there, you realized you don’t really feel like working out. Hence, the lazy Sunday gym workout (not reserved exclusively for Sundays).
Gym Workout for your Lazy Sunday:
- 5 minute warm-up stretching sequence
- 20 push ups
- 20 sit ups on a reclining bench
- 10 pull ups on the assisted pull up/dip machine
- 10 dips on the assisted pull up/dip machine
- 10 minutes on a stair-climbing machine
- 5 minute cool-down stretching sequence
Not a very intense workout, but hey, at least you did something at the gym, other than buy a smoothie and leave.
New to the gym? Here’s a great guide to the gym to get you started.