CrossFit Music can be kind of tricky, but Cody is a big fan of CrossFit, and a big fan of workout music. So of course, a CrossFit Music Playlist is a necessity if Cody’s going to crush CrossFit WODs.
Play this CrossFit music playlist (exactly one hour long) at your CrossFit box next time you run out of new CrossFit Music to workout to!
CrossFit Music Playlist
CrossFit Music playlist is set on autoplay for your workout convenience.
CrossFit Music Playlist:
- Sleep Now in the Fire, Rage Against the Machine (LBCK remix)
- Pop That, French Montana
- We Will Rock You, by Queen (Kiely Rich remix)
- Seven Nation Army, by The White Stripes (The Glitch Mob remix)
- One More Time, by Daft Punk (Candyland’s OG remix)
- Bird Machine, DJ Snake & Alesia
- I AM HIM, by Lil Wayne & Drake
- Express Yourself, by Diplo ft. Nicky Da B
- Backseat Freestyle (Instrumental only), by Kendrick Lamar
- Pump Up the Volume, by The Cool Kids
- Like Yeah, by Tech N9ne
- Dope, by Tyga ft. Rick Ross
- Big Spender, by Theophilus London ft. A$AP Rocky
- V6, by UZ
- Spirit in the Sky, by Norman Greenbaum (D.Veloped remix)
Love CrossFit? Us too!
Check out our CrossFit Reference Guide
This free 29-page eBook is a visual encyclopedia of the basic elements in CrossFit: Signature movements, WODs, & terminology.