Bring new life into your body with the Expand Your Practice Bundle by Patrick Beach and Carling Harps! Now is your chance to build and deepen your practice through challenging vinyasa and restorative flows.
For the next 90 days, Patrick and Carling will guide you on a journey to understand your body, strengthen your core, advance your inversions, re-center, and create space for your practice to grow. Check out their free preview class here to make sure this plan is right for you!
Included in the Expand Your Practice Bundle
This bundle consists of five plans, 27 workouts, and includes a 90-day practice calendar and Carling’s nutrition guide.
- Next Level Core: This plan will teach you to cultivate serious core strength so you can bring your Yoga practice to the next level.
- Next Level Inversions: This plan is a progressive all-in-one guide to teach you how to bring all types of inversions into your practice!
- Strong & Steady: Learn to cultivate both peace and balance in your Yoga practice by injecting a perfect blend of strong flows, healing restoratives and breathwork.
- Smooth & Free:This plan is all about feeling good, honoring your body, and exploring your Yoga practice.
- Powerful Backbends: This series will help to open up the front body and bring new space, awareness and life into the places within yourself that are often closed off.
- Bonus! 90-Day Practice Calender + Nutrition Guide: The 90-day calendar will help you structure your practice, while the nutrition guide will help you feel good from the inside-out!
About Patrick Beach and Carling Harps:
- Patrick Beach works to create an experience for his students that helps them find a deeper sense of awareness and connection to the present moment! He loves helping students move in a way that allows them to build a trust and understanding in themselves.
- Carling Harps is known for her light hearted attention to detail and commitment to the growth of her students. Connecting individuals to the practice through intelligent and informed sequencing, compassionate, intentional adjustments, and relevant alignment instruction.
Together, these two powerhouses will help you expand your practice both physically, mentally and emotionally!