This bundle is a must-have if you are serious about improving your Olympic Lifts, and are constantly reaching for bigger PRs. Each plan in the bundle will diagnose and fix faults in your footwork, extension, and finish of your lifts.
This four-part Olympic Weighting series includes the following:
- Footwork for Olympic Lifting: This starter plan will help you identify common foot faults, demonstrate progressive drills, and assistance exercises.
- Jerk Footwork: This plan continues to fix footwork faults, specifically focusing on the movement patterns for the Split Jerk.
- Extensions for Olympic Lifting: This third part moves on to the extension phase of a lift. Areas of focus include how we pull the bar off the ground, and finishing the extension with maximum explosive force at the peak of the pull.
- Finishing Olympic Lifting: This final part addresses the finishing phase of a lift, including stability, rebound, locking out, balance, & more.
- Bonus! A visual Mobility Quickstart Guide (PDF) to keep your spine, shoulders, wrists, & hips mobile.
About Diane Fu
Diane is the founder of FuBarbell — a concept and lifting club established in 2011 to bridge the gap between the Olympic Weightlifting worl