About the Olympic Weightlifting Program
The Olympic Weightlifting Bundle is a complete 14-week program will teach you the foundations of the Clean, Jerk, and Snatch. Diane combines both technique & strength drills to quickly ramp you up to lift fast, strong, and safe.
Included in the Olympic Weightlifting Program:
- Starter Plan: 4-week foundation course getting you familiar with the basic Snatch/Clean/Jerk movements and positions.
- Builder 1 Plan: 3-week first phase course that breaks down each lift into trainable components for the pull and catch, and then builds towards reconnecting these segments.
- Builder 2 Plan: 3-week second phase course that builds upon the last by introducing a number of complexes, and elongating the pull and working at full range from floor to overhead.
- Builder 3 Plan: 3-week final phase course that builds upon the last by increasing speed and intensity through more challenging complexes, as well as the addition of priming movements to focus on positional awareness and strength.
- Mobility Guide: Finally, Diane has created a beautiful 32-page mobility guide to help you develop more flexibility and range as your train through this cycle. This mobility guide is only available to bundle members.
About Diane Fu
Diane currently works as a Strength & Conditioning Coach at San Francisco CF and is also the founder of FuBarbell — a concept and lifting club established in 2011 to create an environment to bridge the gap between the Olympic-style weightlifting world and anyone interested in exploring this sport recreationally and competitively.
Diane Fu is a rising star coach in the world of strength & conditioning. As an Olympic-style weightlifting specialist and in a field that’s been dominated by men, Diane has been on a mission to introduce the sport of Olympic-style Weightlifting to athletes of ages, levels, and abilities.