Get your heart racing this Valentine’s day with our Valentine’s day workout. Here’s 3 good reasons why:
- Love yourself first. Self-esteem & confidence is closely linked to fitness, and working out greatly contributes to overall health, happiness & self-love. Before you give your heart away to someone else, make sure you’ve taken the time to love yourself first.
- Who needs a hot date when you’re the hot ticket? Having an attractive person on your arm for Valentine’s day is nice, but being the attractive person is much nicer.
- Spite is great motivation. Not that we usually advise spitefulness, but nothing gets you through a workout quite like the thought of showing your ex what s/he is missing out on.
All that being said, we recommend you check out our Cardio Ab Blaster Training Plan: 3 workouts a week for 4 weeks. Or try the workout below.
Valentine’s Day Workout:
3 rounds of the following, as fast as you can.
- Legs: Sumo (wide-legged) Squats – 30 reps
- Obliques: Side plank hip raises – 40 reps (20 each side)
- V-Cut: V-Ups – 50 reps, or 1-minute V-hold
- Everything: Burpees – 60 reps