Time: 30 minutes
Do you feel like skipping your workout today?
Here is this week’s movie inspired workout: The Princess Bride.
Movie Inspired Workout: The Princess Bride
- Farmers walk: Grab the heaviest dumbbells your grip can handle and walk as far as you wish.
- Rope climb: Practice your rope climb to prepare yourself for the Cliffs of Insanity. If you don’t have access to a rope, then substitute towel pull ups.
- 20 Tuck jumps: Put your arms above your head and jump, bringing your knees up to your chest. This is necessary for avoiding Rodents of Unusual Size nipping at your heels.
- 20 Pike jumps: Extend your legs in front of you as you jump, and reach for your feet in the air. This is necessary for getting out of lighting sand.
- 20 Barbell walking lunges: Place a barbell over your shoulders as you do your walking lunges. This is necessary if you ever need to carry a “mostly dead” friend to a miracle man.
- 1 mile run: Running hand-in-hand with your twue wuv into the sunset is best, but on a treadmill works too.