Beatrix Kiddo: “Wiggle your big toe”.
Cody: “Actually, I’m going to make you do a lot more than that”.
The Kill Bill Workout:
- Warm Up: 10 minutes of stairs. Sprint like you’re ascending the staircase to a Shaolin Temple.
- Handstand walk: This requires balance, shoulder, chest, & core strength, and is probably the most ninja exercise everyone can practice anywhere. First, kick up to a handstand. Work up to handstand walking 5-10 steps at a time.
- Barbell walking lunges: Place a barbell across your shoulders and do 60 walking lunges. Hey, at least it’s not a stick of bamboo weighted down with buckets of water.
- SIFF Squats: Beatrix Kiddo is light on her toes, and you should be too. A SIFF Squat is like a normal squat, except you raise your heels off the ground and balance on the balls of your feet while squatting. This can be down with or without a barbell.
- Plyometrics: The Black Mamba is a force to be reckoned with, because she has explosive speed and power in combat. You too can achieve explosive speed and power by doing plyometric exercises.
- 25 Plyo push ups: Like a regular push up, except on the upward half use enough force to bring your hands off the ground, clap, and descend into the next push up.
- 30 Tuck jumps: With your hands above your head, jump and bring your knees up to your chest, then land as quietly as you can.
- 2 minutes power skipping: This is basically skipping at 200%. Jump and lift your knee as high as you can with every skip.