Time: 45 minutes
Challenge yourself with this high-intensity walking workout! This workout will boost those endorphin levels and leave you feeling mentally and physically satisfied (and maybe a tad bit sore).
Cody’s Challenging Walking Workout:
- Warm up: 10 minutes of easy walking on a flat surface.
- Hill intervals: 20 minutes of brisk walking up and down a hill. Walking up the hill is your “work” interval, walking back down is your “rest” interval.
- Exercises at the top: Do these each time you reach the top, before you start walking down.
- 10 standing push ups (lean and do push ups against a wall)
- 10 lunges
- 30 jumping jacks
- Cool down: 10 minutes of easy walking on a flat surface.