Time: 60 minutes
Going for a long, meandering walk on the beach with your hubby is a lot more enjoyable if you’re not huffing and puffing the whole way. Focus and destress with this long distance walking workout that will get you out into the fresh air, and improve your cardio endurance.
Cody’s Long Distance Walking Workout:
- Warm up: 10 minutes of stretching and easy paced walking.
- 20 minutes: Walk at a brisk pace, actively engaging your arms and paying attention to your posture as you walk.
- Stop and stretch: Jump up and down in place, and wiggle out any tension you have in your neck and shoulders before continuing.
- 20 minutes: Walk at a moderate pace. You are probably tired at this point, so you can tone down the intensity.
- Cool down: 10 minutes of easy paced walking and stretching.