Time: 30 minutes
Sprint training can help you build explosive power in your legs for that epic, finish-line dash of a race (or, you know, just the end of your usual run). Sprinting will also elevate your metabolism for almost a full day after your workout, so if losing weight is your goal, then sprinting is your exercise.
Cody’s Sprint Workout:
- Warm up with a 5-10 minute jog
- Do the following sprint sequence twice:
- Sprint for 1:30 min, Walk for 1:30 min
- Sprint for 1 min, Walk for 1 min
- Sprint for 30 s, Walk for 30 s
- Cool-down with a 5-10 minute jog.