This week’s movie-inspired workout: The Fight Club Workout! Because…well… I don’t think this really needs any justification.
Tyler Durden: “All the ways you wish you could be, that’s me.”
Cody’s Fight Club Workout:
- Warm up: Jump rope
- High knees: 2 minutes
- Double unders: 2 minutes
- Crossovers: 2 minutes
- Supersets: 1 minute rest between each superset
- Pull Ups + Knees to elbows: 4 sets of 10 reps each
- Push ups + Bicycle crunches: 3 sets of 20 reps each
- Punching bag: 20 of each of the following punches per hand.
- Jab: A fast, straight punch with the lead hand.
- Cross punch: A straight punch with the rear hand, holding the lead hand by your chin defensively.
- Hook shot: A half-circle punch, targeted to hit the side of the punching bag / Jared Leto’s head.