Time: 25 minutes
You don’t have to kill your legs to get killer legs! Here is an easy running workout that lets you stop and rest every couple of minutes. And when I say “stop and rest”, I mean “stop and do 10 quick reps of simple leg exercises”. These will strengthen your leg muscles for your future runs, as well as give you awesome, double-take worthy legs.
Cody’s Killer Legs Running Workout:
- Walk or jog warm up for 5 minutes
- Run at a medium pace for 4 minutes, then do 10 squats
- Run at a fast pace for 3 minutes, then do 10 lunges
- Run at a medium pace for 2 minutes, then do 10 box jumps (you can do these on a park bench, stair, or any secure ledge)
- Run as fast as you can for 1 minute, then do 10 jumping jacks.
- Walk or jog cool down for 5 minutes: